GUM Workbench Educational can be freely used for educational purposes, seminars and workshops but the functionality is limited to the functions needed for education.
GUM Workbench Educational supports the evaluation of uncertainty for measurements with one result and one budget table.
- User defined model equation with up to 512 input quantities
- One result quantity and one budget table
- Interim results
- Trigonometrical and other functions
- Type A and Type B evaluation
- Numerical derivatives
- User defined functions
- Import from MS-Excel
- automatic documentation
- Report function
- Export function (Text, Rich Text Format, HTML)